Draw a Picture
Take a break and let your creativity flow. This is FUN! Drawing has many benefits for adults and children. It improves eye-hand coordination, increases your attention span, and can instantly lower your stress. So be free and scribble away!
*Click on any image or enlarged slideshow view
Benefits Drawing Has on the Brain
- Improves hand-eye coordination.
- It can actually add synapses to your neurotransmitters This means that memories and experiences stored in your brain can become stronger, more vivid, and easier to access.
- Drawing helps you access the right side of your brain. Most people wind up as 80% analytical left brained problem solvers. More right brained activity allows for greater creative problem solving.
- Intuition increases.
- Produces positive brain chemistry like Serotonin, Endorphins, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine.
- Your brain stem can actually get thicker.
- Your awareness of your surroundings can get sharper.
- Your memory can improve.
- It produces an overall state of alertness that all of your other brain functions can use for improvement.
Do you need any other reason?